Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Expert Warns of America's Coming 'Arab Winter'


This is a Good Video!! It will Educate People about Obama's War with  us the CHRISTIANS!!

Islam is NOT a religion of peace at ALL!! Islam is a religion of TERRORISTS / RACISTS / RAPISTS / CHILD MOLESTERS / MURDERERS!!

The Evil koran ( qur'ran ) is from Satan ( the devil )!! muhammad is a FALSE prophet who was DECEIVED by Satan ( the devil ) to thinking that his FALSE god allah was his god!!

Islam started about 1400 years ago in Mecca!! The evil koran ( qur'ran ) was started by Satan ( the devil ), to DECEIVE Everyone to worship him Satan ( the devil )!!

"Beware of False prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." ( Matthew 7:15 KJV 1611 AV )!!
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-7-15/ )!!

"Thou Shalt have NO other gods before ME." ( GOD )!! ( Exodus 20:3 KJV 1611 AV )!!( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-20-3/ )!!

"Thou Shalt NOT KILL" ( MURDER )!! ( Exodus 20:13 KJV 1611 AV )!!
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-20-13/ )!!

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." ( Exodus 20:16 )!!
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-20-16/ )!!

Ye and I are SAVED through JESUS CHRIST'S BLOOD HE SHED on the CROSS for ALL of our SINS!!

Ye and I are ALL BORN SINNERS, SANCTIFIED though JESUS CHRIST who LIVED, DIED and AROSE from the DEAD on the THIRD DAY!!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: No man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." ( John 14:6 KJV 1611 AV )!!
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-14-6/ )!!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." ( Matthew 6:33 KJV 1611 AV )!!
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-6-33/ )!!

"For God so Loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be Saved." ( John 3:16-17 KJV 1611 AV )!!
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-3/ )!!

Jesus Christ DIED on the CROSS for ALL of our SINS!! Jesus Christ LOVED everyone FIRST before we LOVED HIM!! Thus: Jesus Christ LOVES everyone UNCONDITIONALLY!!

Jesus Christ SAVED me when I died on the operating table in 1965 when I was Five Years old for my Birth Defect Surgery, as my Breast Bone was Fused to my Backbone!! My Birth Defect is called "Pectus Excavatum" , My was sever with No room for my Heart and Lungs!!

Jesus Christ SAVED me then and I know HE Helped me to LIVE!! AT Eighteen Years old I again Accepted Jesus Christ into my Heart again!! My Mother always took me to a Baptist Church when I was growing up!!

Here is my TESTIMONY Below;

I believe God has helped me with my pain growing up. Thank God for taking this from me!! I remember my Mother taking me to small Baptist Church when I was small. I Really like Vacation Sunday School in Church. But, it wasn’t until 1978 when I Asked Jesus Christ into my heart, I was Eighteen years old then. I have been through ups and downs through my life, But, Jesus is Always There for me! Jesus Saved me more than once in my life.

I was Born with Severe Birth Defect called "Pectus Excavatum", my Breast Bone was Fused to my back bone. In 1965 when I was five years old, doctors had to rebuild my entire rib-cage. I still have stainless steel wires that hold me rebuild rib-cage together. I have two ruptured disk in my back, one is at C-5 to C-6 in my neck, the other is much worse at L-4 to L-5. My L-4 to L-5 ruptured disk is ruptured on two sides and there is not enough room for the nerves to go through it. I am super Happy Though, I own a four Bedroom house, and it has two complete bathrooms, inside my house is 1570 square feet of living space. I also own a 2010 Jetta SEL Sedan with four doors. There is enough room in my trunk of my car, I have room for my walker, or wheelchair. I have been blessed with a lot in my life!

God Has Always been there for me, even when I did not understand why! I have to Trust God with my life, because I live alone with my cat named Patches and my 55 gallon fish tank. I Have so much to be Thankful for in my life!!! God is our Heavenly Father, Jesus is God’s One and Only Son who is Holy, and The Holy Spirit who helps guide me! Forever and always God has Been there for me, now that I am older, I can see how He has Helped me through my life!

Read more below.

I Love God, when I had no daddy on Earth, I grabbed onto my Heavenly Father God (Daddy). Thank God for Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, YaY! Woo hoo!

I sometimes question God about my suffering and pain. Jesus answered the question His Disciples Him about the blind man from birth, Jesus said this below;

( John 9:1-4 KJV 1611 AV )
( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-9/ )

1) AND as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2) And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3) Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

4) I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5) As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Holy Bible — King James Version

Jesus Loves me this I Know, for The Bible has Told me so, little ones are weak, but, He ( Jesus Christ ) is Strong!!

I Love Jesus Christ, because He First Loved me!

Love in Christ Jesus, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Kristi Ann's Haven
http://kristiann1.com

Kristi Ann's Blogspot
http://kristiann17.blogspot.com/

P.S LOVE is STRONGER than hate!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment